The Northern Expedition formerly called the "Great Circle Trip" has been modified to include two very historic lights on the Northern Chesapeake Bay.
We have added TURKEY POINT LIGHT and FISHING BATTERY LIGHT!
This affects the trip in a couple of ways.
1. It adds 42.5 miles to the total trip.
2. It means that we depart Tilghman Island at 0800 sharp.
3. It means that passengers must bring their own box lunch and drinks.
4. It means that we return to Tilghman Island between 1830 and 1900
5. It adds $8.00 pp to the cost of the trip.
So the question is Lighthouse Lovers are these two lights worth the trip changes required.
Let us know so we may plan for the changes.